Do you combine shipping on multiple purchases?
Oh yes, the more you buy, the more you save! Our general terms are pay the highest shipping charge, then $1.50 for each additional items. In most cases everything can be combined in all categories.
If using Google Checkout we will adjust shipping on the invoice before charging your purchase. If using Paypal we will refund the difference before shipping.
Please email if you have any questions.
What are your payment terms?
We accept GoogleCheckout, Paypal and USPS money orders only. If sending a money order, please contact us within 48 hrs. to let us know, and send payment within 2 days of purchase. We only accept United States Money Orders as they are the fastest way to get your order out without having to hold for a week to clear the bank. Please send money orders to the address on the invoice. Include complete total and a copy of your invoice.
Insurance is always encouraged, but optional. If you would like to purchase insurance please note request in the note portion. We will email the total for your acceptance. Insurance cost will be as quoted from USPS. If you have any questions please contact us before you purchase.
How and where are the items stored?
We have a climate controlled, smoke and pet free home. Our location is in Texas, so we are right in the middle of the country. Most shipments are received within 6-8 working days after payment. 99% of our items are brand new, sealed, never used, handled, or worn. The other 1%, those items are vintage jewels which in most cases are considered used and worn. However, condition will be disclosed and some items we sell in the vintage jewelry category look almost new.
How soon after after payment do you ship?
We are a very fast shipper. We normally ship Monday - Friday. Orders are shipped within 2-3 days after cleared payment. Via USPS First Class Mail. Most heavier items or combined shipments are upgraded to Priority Mail. Delivery confirmation is included with every shipment. We will email a DC tracking number once your order has shipped. You can check shipment thru the USPS website.